We’ve been working on this for a while, and I’m very pleased to share that Zenoss has announced the opening of registration and call for speakers for GalaxZ20, to be held July 16-17, at the JW Marriott in Austin, Texas.
Over the years, the GalaxZ user conference has hosted a rapidly growing audience of IT Ops, DevOps and site reliability engineering professionals from some of the world’s largest enterprises, including Google, BBC, United Airlines, PepsiCo, Dish Network, Nintendo, NetApp, Guardian Life, Nutanix, Saudi Aramco, Cisco and more. Continuing that trend, GalaxZ20 is bringing together industry experts, global IT leaders and front-line practitioners who are all focused on optimizing application health and performance in complex modern environments. This will be a gathering of some of the sharpest minds in the world, and we are honored to serve as host.
GalaxZ20 will once again feature industry luminaries, real-world customer case studies, in-depth technical training, a partner showcase, and extensive opportunities to network and connect with peers. Designed for newcomers as well as the most advanced professionals, GalaxZ20 will facilitate attendees helping one another address the increasing complexities of modern IT environments and showcase customers who have developed elegant solutions that can be leveraged.
Here is a preview of what attendees will experience at GalaxZ20:
- Interactive demonstrations of the latest capabilities from Zenoss and partners
- Expert sessions with cloud and infrastructure leaders, practitioners and industry experts
- Strategies for optimizing application health in complex hybrid IT environments
- The latest how-tos and best practices from Zenoss subject matter experts
- Hands-on technical training courses and certifications
- One-on-one meetings with Zenoss technical experts, solution strategists and executives
- Z Awards that recognize exceptional innovation, leadership and collaboration
- Networking opportunities throughout the event
Registration and call for speakers are now open at https://galaxz.zenoss.com. Visit the site today to take advantage of our early bird discount pricing as well as our hotel room block, which is sure to sell out well in advance of the conference. Zenoss announced the launch of Zenoss Cloud at our last GalaxZ conference. Who knows what will happen at GalaxZ20?