By Megan Lueders: We are excited to announce GalaxZ 2017 will be held April 10-12, 2017 at the JW Marriott in beautiful downtown Austin, Texas. Registration is officially open and we are currently seeking speakers for this year’s event. Deadline to submit speaker proposals is December 16, 2016.
Last year’s GalaxZ event boasted a record number of attendees representing the world’s largest enterprises and service providers from four continents, and was sponsored by key technology partners including Cisco, Dynatrace, New Relic, Rackspace and many more. With the theme, “Live Monitoring Capital of the World,” GalaxZ 17 is expected to be another sell out event and will feature keynotes from industry luminaries, real-world customer case studies, in-depth technical training, partner showcases and extensive opportunities to network and connect one-on-one with peers.
Along with the presenters selected from this Call for Speakers, representatives from the analyst community, industry luminaries, technology partners and infrastructure experts will be featured at the conference. The agenda will include keynotes,
30+ sessions and presentations will be available to attendees, including:
• Keynotes from industry thought leaders and analysts
• User success stories and case studies from some of Zenoss’ most innovative customers
• Highly collaborative breakout sessions with IT operations executives and analysts
• Technical education tracks with a special focus on enhancing technical skills in unified monitoring, event management, service analytics, virtualization and cloud monitoring, and converged infrastructure monitoring
• Partner Showcase featuring the latest technology solutions across the entire IT ecosystem
• Hands-on demonstrations, workshops, and technical training labs
• 1:1 sessions with Zenoss support staff, engineers, account managers, and executives
• Announcement of Z Award winners in Innovation, Scale, and Leadership
• Networking with Zenoss customers and partners
Click HERE for the GalaxZ 17 event registration and submit your proposal HERE by December 16, 2016 to be a guest speaker. The notoriety and conversations this triggers with your peers will be beneficial for you and all attendees!