About the Survey:
Since its launch in 2013, the State of Converged Infrastructure Survey has grown in both scope and popularity each year. What is the future of converged infrastructure? Is your business getting maximum results from converged infrastructure? Or if you’re not using converged infrastructure already, should you be?
In addition to revisiting the fundamental questions from previous years, this year’s State of Converged Infrastructure Survey will dig even deeper—exploring how wider deployments have impacted trends.
Key Findings From Last Year:
Zenoss conducted the 2014 survey with the goal of learning how technology leaders were using converged infrastructure solutions such as Cisco UCS, NetApp, FlexPod, and VCE Vblock to respond to changing business needs.
The results were eye-opening.
Adoption was not only more substantial than most industry leaders had expected but also appeared to be primed for acceleration throughout 2014 and 2015.
Key findings from last year’s survey include:
- Adoption of converged infrastructure is proceeding briskly
- Technology companies are not leading the charge right now
- Many plan on building their own converged infrastructure, but not many do
- Converged infrastructure appears to be delivering solid value
- Organizations are still missing a key ingredient—modernizing infrastructure management
- Not everybody is on board
Take the Survey & Receive Early Access to the Results:
What’s next for converged infrastructure? Take the 2015 State of Converged Infrastructure Survey, and let’s find out! The survey should take 5-7 minutes to complete, and all participants will receive free, early access to the 2015 survey results. (The first 200 participants will receive a Starbucks gift card from us, too!)